0.75 hour fully online video
Financial regulation comes in to offer varied benefits to both consumers and players in the industry. This course covers the Financial Services and Markets Act (FSMA) in the United Kingdom. It is a key regulator of the UK financial sector.
- What the Financial Services and Markets Act is and what it does
- The key roles and functions of the FSMA
- The regulatory bodies working under the Financial Services and Markets Act
- The benefits of regulating the financial services sector
- The varied functions of the FCA, PRA and FPC