3 hours fully online video
Manual handling is an essential part of almost every job throughout the UK. Everyone from office workers to those who work on factory floors engage in some form of manual handling each and every day. It is important to learn about the risks involved and how to lift, carry, push, and pull loads safely.
- Information about the manual handling regulations
- The obligations employers must fulfil according to the Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- The obligations employees must fulfil according to the Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- The risks and hazards that are involved with improper manual handling, including the development of musculoskeletal issues and repetitive motion injuries
- Techniques for safe and effective manual handling
- Practical solutions and tips to keep in mind when it comes to manual handling and workplace safety