3 hours fully online video
This course provides a comprehensive insight into every aspect of ‘lone working’, including the legal definitions, the potential hazards involved and how you can keep yourself, your company and workers safe.
From discussing the different industries and jobs involved to highlighting the dangers, and explaining the safety and legal measures you need to implement, this course covers every aspect that everyone involved with ‘lone working’ needs to know.
- The past, present and full definition of ‘lone working’
- The different industries and jobs that involve ‘lone working’
- All the hazards and safety risks involved in each industry and job
- Prevention and safety measures needed
- The legal and regulatory obligations for anybody involved with ‘lone working’