0.5 hour fully online video
In this course, you will gain a solid understanding of how identity theft happens, what you can do to prevent it and the exact steps you need to take if you know or suspect that someone has stolen your information.
- The difference between identity theft and identity fraud and why it can have serious, long-term effects for victims
- Practical ways to safeguard your identity and the extra precautions you should take when moving home
- Protective measures that will keep your personal information private and how technology can leave you vulnerable to identity theft
- What to do if someone has stolen your identity
- The most common means by which criminals commit identity theft