2.5 hours fully online video
Bribery and corruption are massive problems facing almost every industry across the globe. These unethical business practices can create unfair competition, and they are also against UK and international legislation.
This course provides you with detailed information regarding global anti-bribery and corruption rules and polices, with a focus on the importance of compliance with both international laws and the UK Bribery Act 2010.
- Examples and definitions of bribes and corruption as they relate to politics and business
- How a gift is different form a bribe and when to tell which you are giving/receiving
- The importance of policies coming from the top-down, especially when it comes to corruption
- Why you need to ensure that you clearly communicate these policies to all staff members
- How focusing on running an ethical business can prevent bribery and corruption from occurring
- The importance of proper record keeping and bookkeeping