2 hours fully online video
The GDPR still applies to the UK despite having now left the EU. The key principles, rights and obligations remain the same. It is now known as the UK GDPR. The General Data Protection Regulation, is an important part of EU/UK and international law. This regulation protects the personal data of citizens, outlining the ways that businesses are responsible to store, protect and process it.
- What GDPR is and how it applies to people and business-owners across the world
- When the GDPR was introduced and implemented, as well as what it aims to protect
- The seven main principles of the GDPR
- How each principle governs and how it is monitored by law and regulation
- Understand the risks, fines and penalties for non-compliance of the GDPR