1 hour fully online video
All businesses should have in place a set of policies and procedures that deter people from committing fraud. Unfortunately, fraud remains a common problem across many industries. The financial sector is particularly vulnerable to these crimes.
- Why fraud detection is important and why learning how to spot patterns is an essential skill in investigating fraud
- How to look for clues that may point to future instances of fraud
- How to identify anomalies in records and processes by analysing data
- The challenges that face data auditors when trying to identify fraudulent activity and how to use analytics to identify red flags
- How to detect credit card fraud using decision trees and algorithms