2.5 hours fully online video
This course provides a comprehensive insight into finance for non-finance managers, providing them with the key financial tools to be able to analyse, optimise and significantly improve the financial status of their department and company. From how to interpret financial statements and reports, to learning how to manage working capital and perform a costing and performance analysis, this course covers everything non-finance managers need to know about finance.
- Financial terminology and interpreting financial reports
- Cost accounting and how to perform a cost analysis
- The science of managing working capital
- Various financial formulas and how to use and interpret them
- How to measure financial performance using KPIs