Fully online video 3 hours
This course provides you with a comprehensive guide to assessing display screen equipment.
- Information about the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations, including the rationale behind its development
- The minimum requirements all workstations governed by the Regulations must meet
- Employer obligations in relation to the DSE Regulations, including the provision of eye care, training and information
- How to conduct a workstation assessment and information about its form
- Tips on controlling and preventing DSE risks in your workplace
- The essential factors all individuals must consider when conducting their assessments