1 hour fully online video
In this course, you will learn how to identify stress, anxiety, depression and violence in the workplace. With reference to Health and Safety law, you will discover how to fulfil your legal obligations and support employee wellbeing.
- Why employers need to take psychological distress and violence in the workplace seriously
- The causes of workplace stress, signs of stress and the symptoms of burnout
- How and why employers should identify and support those suffering workplace stress
- How employers can identify mental health problems in the workplace and how they can best support those with mental health problems and addictions
- How employers can reduce the risk of workplace violence and support victims of violence