3 hours fully online video
This course will teach you the importance of establishing and running a sustainable business and your role as manager of a corporation in making this happen. Corporate sustainability means the development of a business that is committed to safeguarding the environment, improving the lives of people and communities, and using good corporate governance to ensure just wages for all.
- Understand what a sustainable business is and how to develop one
- Understand what ESG metrics are and how important they are for planning a sustainable business
- Understand the theories behind the concept of corporate sustainability
- Understand the mistakes that can be made in establishing a sustainable business,
- and how to avoid greenwashing
- Understand the regulations that are in place to guide and influence your sustainability