2.5 hours fully online video
This course will teach you the importance of reducing your company’s carbon footprint in an attempt to slow down global warming by reducing greenhouse gases. You will understand the role that your company can play in assisting the UK government to reach its target of net-zero by 2050. You will become familiar with the types of interventions that are required to reduce carbon emissions and make your company greener.
- Understand what global warming, greenhouse gases and carbon emissions are
- Understand how to implement carbon emission reduction policies and procedures
- Understand the legislation that guides the right choices for reducing your carbon footprint
- Understand how to implement training programmes to motivate staff to become greener
- Understand the resources you can utilise to ensure that you know the best way to control your carbon emissions