4 hours fully online video
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the importance of fire safety.
- The three elements that combine to form the “fire triangle” as well as ways in which fire can spread
- Common causes of fire and preventative measures you can take to reduce the risk
- The features most buildings have to prevent fires from spreading, warn occupants about a risk, and keep them safe while evacuating
- The main types of fire extinguishers and how to tell when you should use each one
- Information about the methods employed to use most standard fire extinguishers, regardless of type
- What to do in the event of a fire, including how to alert others to the dangers posed